Preview of Championship Sunday Editions of NFL Network’s ‘NFL GameDay First’ & ‘NFL GameDay Morning’
Special 6-Hour Edition of ‘NFL GameDay Morning’ Starting at 9:00 AM ET –
Super Bowl Winners Deion Sanders, Charles Woodson, Dwight Freeney & Reggie Bush In-Studio
Seahawks QB Russell Wilson with Michael Silver
Tom Brady’s Father with Andrea Kremer
‘NFL GameDay First’ Sunday at 7:00 AM ET
NFL Network provides comprehensive ‘GameDay’ coverage of Championship Sunday.
On Sunday, January 18, coverage begins at 7:00 AM ET with NFL GameDay First. Host Melissa Stark is joined by co-host/analyst Sterling Sharpe, and analysts Shaun O’Hara and Brian Billick. Additionally, Willie McGinest joins from New England and Michael Robinson joins from Seattle.
At 9:00 AM ET, a special six-hour edition of NFL GameDay Morning airs with two sets. Host Rich Eisen is joined by analysts Steve Mariucci, Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner, Warren Sapp and Michael Irvin, while Super Bowl champions Deion Sanders, Oakland Raiders safety Charles Woodson, San Diego Chargers linebacker Dwight Freeney and Detroit Lions running back Reggie Bush join in-studio.
Championship Sunday Edition of NFL GameDay First
Host: Melissa Stark
Co-Host/Analyst: Sterling Sharpe
Analysts: Shaun O’Hara, Brian Billick, Willie McGinest (New England), Michael Robinson (Seattle)
Featured on Sunday’s edition of NFL GameDay First:
- Green Bay Packers vs. Seattle Seahawks and Indianapolis Colts vs. New England Patriots – who will win and why?
- Sterling Sharpe points out the Green Bay Packer who will help lead the team to Super Bowl XLIX
- Michael Robinson explains what part of this year’s Seattle Seahawks team is better than last year’s Super Bowl champion team
- NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner joins NFL GameDay First to break down the quarterback matchups in the NFC and AFC Championship Games
- Super Bowl champion head coach Brian Billick and Super Bowl champion player Shaun O’Hara share the mindset for both coaches and players just 60 minutes away from a spot in the Super Bowl
- Melissa Stark examines the story of Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck
- Live reports from Jeff Darlington, Kim Jones & Willie McGinest for Colts-Patriots, and Steve Wyche, Stacey Dales, Amber Theoharis & Michael Robinson for Packers-Seahawks
Championship Sunday Edition of NFL GameDay Morning
Host: Rich Eisen
Analysts: Steve Mariucci, Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner, Warren Sapp, Michael Irvin, Willie McGinest (New England) & Michael Robinson (Seattle)
Super Bowl Champions: Deion Sanders, Charles Woodson, Dwight Freeney & Reggie Bush
NFL Media Insider: Ian Rapoport
Featured on Sunday’s edition of NFL GameDay Morning:
- Super Bowl champions Deion Sanders, Charles Woodson, Dwight Freeney and Reggie Bush in-studio
- NFL Media’s Michael Silver sits down with Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson
- NFL Media’s Andrea Kremer sits down with the father of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, Thomas Sr.
- NFL Media’s Melissa Stark feature on Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck
- NFL Media’s Mark Kriegel feature on Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers
- Kurt Warner and the NFL GameDay Morning crew demonstrate how an injured Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers will play against the Seattle Seahawks defense
- Charles Woodson recalls what it is like playing with Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, and Dwight Freeney discusses playing with Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck
- Steve Mariucci examines New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick’s unusual formations from the Divisional Round game against the Baltimore Ravens
- Deion Sanders, Charles Woodson, Dwight Freeney and Reggie Bush discuss who is the best quarterback remaining in the playoffs
- Marshall Plan – Marshall Faulk breaks down the play of Indianapolis Colts running back Dan Herron and Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy
- Players Only – What are the emotions of playing on Championship Sunday, and what is it like to play hurt?
- Defensive Players Only – Warren Sapp, Deion Sanders, Charles Woodson and Dwight Freeney discuss where the Seattle Seahawks’ defense ranks all-time
- Willie McGinest discusses what another ring would mean for New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, and Michael Robinson takes us inside the mindset of Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson
- Will we see the good or the bad Andrew Luck against the New England Patriots?
- What are the keys to the Indianapolis Colts’ offensive success?
- What adjustments do the Green Bay Packers need to make from their Week 1 matchup against the Seattle Seahawks?
- Can Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson beat the Green Bay Packers with his arm?
- Which quarterback do you have the most faith in today?
- Should Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers challenge Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman?
- NFL GameDay Morning puts Colts-Patriots and Packers-Seahawks to the Tale of the Tape
- NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport provides the latest news and injury updates
- Live reports
- Jeff Darlington, Kim Jones & Willie McGinest from New England for Colts-Patriots
- Steve Wyche, Stacey Dales, Amber Theoharis & Michael Robinson from Seattle for Packers-Seahawks
Championship Sunday Editions of NFL GameDay Highlights & NFL GameDay Final
On Sunday, January 18, NFL GameDay Highlights airs at 6:00 PM ET, with host Scott Hanson and analyst Jamie Dukes providing highlights and analysis of the NFC Championship Game, and a preview of the AFC Championship Game.
At 10:00 PM ET, NFL GameDay Final recaps both Championship Games and provides the first preview of Super Bowl XLIX. Host Rich Eisen is joined by analysts Deion Sanders, Marshall Faulk and Michael Irvin.
ABOUT NFL NETWORK
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, fans turn to NFL Network to receive information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, NFL Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps.
Currently in more than 72 million homes, NFL Network has carriage agreements with each of the country’s largest television providers including Comcast, DirecTV, DISH Network, Cablevision, Cox, Charter, Time Warner Cable, Verizon FiOS and AT&T U-Verse.
For fans on the go, all NFL Network programming can also be streamed live on the NFL Mobile from Verizon app (NFL.com/mobile), the NFL app delivered on XBOX from Microsoft, and through Watch NFL Network (NFL.com/watch), with participating cable and satellite providers. For more information, log on to NFL.com/nflnetwork. NFL.com is the exclusive internet home of NFL Network.
– NFL MEDIA –