Quotes From NFL GameDay Highlights & NFL GameDay Final
– “[J.J. Watt] is the MVP. I’m not just talking about the defensive MVP – I’m talking about the MVP of the league.” – Deion Sanders on Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt who had a fumble recovery, a sack and a touchdown
– “[The Green Bay Packers] are the most complete football team in the National Football League.” – Steve Mariucci on the Green Bay Packers who beat the Philadelphia Eagles 53-20
– “[If Clay] Mathews, Julius Peppers, [and] these guys can continuously get after the passer and they can stop the run, they have a real chance to win it all.” – Deion Sanders on the Green Bay Packers
– “Offensively [the Green Bay Packers] are at a whole other level. I think they have the best playing quarterback in the NFL at this current time.” – Deion Sanders on the Green Bay Packers
– “[Andrew] Luck is not ready for Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. Not yet.” – Deion Sanders on Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck who was 23/39 for 303 yards two touchdowns and an interception
– “I just love the job that [Shane Vereen] is doing. Everything that Kevin Faulk brought to Bill Belichick, and this offense, and Tom Brady, Shane Vereen is like a reincarnation of him.” – Marshall Faulk on New England Patriots running back Shane Vereen who had four receptions for 59 yards and one rush for 18 yards
– “[Rob Gronkowski] is the attitude of that offense…I call him a throwback tight end. Not some of the basketball players playing tight end.” – Marshall Faulk on the New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski who had four receptions for 71 yards and a touchdown
– “They have something special going on in Arizona right now. Bruce Arians has built this thing as a family. They’re close together and they’re playing well as a team offensively and defensively. Yeah they’ll win the division. I’m starting to believe now that they can even win a Super Bowl with this backup quarterback.” – Michael Irvin on the 9-1 Arizona Cardinals
– “I think it went out the door when Carson Palmer got hurt last week…I’m just not sold right now on Drew Stanton.” – LaDainian Tomlinson on the Arizona Cardinals Super Bowl chances
– “[The NFC West] is the best division, in my opinion, in football. Very competitive. Even the last place Rams can beat anybody.” – Steve Mariucci on the NFC West
– “If [the Kansas City Chiefs] keep [Jamaal Charles] healthy, they’re going to be dynamite.” – Steve Mariucci on the Kansas City Chiefs who beat the Seattle Seahawks 24-20
– “[Chris Borland] is going to get employee of the month. This guy is something else.” – Steve Mariucci on San Francisco 49ers rookie linebacker Chris Borland who had 13 tackles and two interceptions against the New York Giants
– “The one thing about the Reskins fans: they’re loyal and faithful fans, but they’re looking for somebody to blame. The Redskins are 2-0 in the games in which Colt McCoy played and that’s the lasting thing. They remember the last time they won in Dallas was behind Colt McCoy. Now you bring RGIII back because you really have to evaluate RGIII to see where he is. Can he lead this team to victory? Is he the bonafide leader of this organization? Right now, it’s tough…RGIII please get with your teammates, get with the system, win their loyalty, have their back, because if you don’t, they’re going to be hollering at him. What I mean by that [is] they’re going to call him in and they’re going to make other provisions for RGIII because they gave up a lot to get this kid.” – Deion Sanders on Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III who was 23/32 for 207 yards one touchdown and two interceptions
On NFL.com the following video clip from NFL GameDay Highlights & NFL GameDay Final are available for viewing:
– Week 11 GameDay Express – Host Chris Rose and analysts Marshall Faulk, Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin recap an exciting Week 10 thus far:
– Week 11 Let’s Go Primetime – Deion Sanders provides his top 10 performances of Week 11:
– Are the Patriots the Best Team in the NFL? – Host Chris Rose and analysts Marshall Faulk, Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin analyze whether or not the New England Patriots are the best team in the National Football League:
– Are the Saints Playoff Material? – Host Chris Rose and analysts Marshall Faulk, Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin discuss who’s in the driver’s seat to make the playoffs:
About NFL GameDay Highlights
Every Sunday evening at 7:30 PM ET, NFL Network recaps the afternoon action with NFL GameDay Highlights. Host Chris Rose and analysts Deion Sanders, LaDainian Tomlinson and Steve Mariucci provide highlights, analysis and set the stage for Sunday Night Football.
About NFL GameDay Final
Every Sunday night at 11:30 PM ET, recap the complete day in the NFL with NFL GameDay Final. Host Chris Rose and analysts Marshall Faulk, Deion Sanders, and Michael Irvin put the definitive exclamation point on Sundays providing unlimited highlights of all the games, plus post-game press conferences, interviews from the field and locker room, audio captured throughout the day and expert analysis.
NFL Mobile from Verizon
With NFL Mobile, stream more live games than ever before. Get Thursday, Sunday & Monday Night primetime NFL games and for the first time, local Sunday afternoon games live on your smartphone. Plus, stream NFL Network 24/7 and NFL RedZone every Sunday live, exclusively from Verizon.
NFL Mobile is available to Verizon Wireless customers with a premium subscription for $5/month. Verizon customers can access live games and NFL Network included with the MORE Everything Plan. NFL Redzone is not included with the More Everything Plan, but can be purchased through NFL Mobile for $1.99/mo. For more information about NFL Mobile from Verizon, visit www.verizonwireless.com/insiders-guide/inside/nfl. Data usage applies for app download use & blackout rules apply.
– NFL MEDIA –