Tuesday, November 11
- 2:00 PM ET NFL Replay: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Buffalo Bills
The Kansas City Chiefs rallied to a 17-13 win over the Buffalo Bills. Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles scored on a 39-yard run, helping the Chiefs overcome a 13-3 deficit. The Chiefs scored again when Anthony Sherman punched the ball out of the hands of Bills punt returner Leodis McKelvin and then recovered the fumble at Buffalo’s 26-yard line. The drive led to an eight-yard touchdown run by quarterback Alex Smith.
- 3:30 PM ET NFL Replay: Miami Dolphins vs. Detroit Lions
In the final minutes of the game, quarterback Matthew Stafford led the Detroit Lions to a 20-16 victory over the Miami Dolphins. Stafford threw an 11-yard touchdown pass to Lions running back Theo Riddick with 29 seconds remaining. Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson had seven catches for 113 yards and a touchdown in his first game back from an ankle injury. Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill threw for 207 yards and one touchdown in the loss.
Wednesday, November 12
- 8:00 PM ET NFL Replay: San Francisco 49ers vs. New Orleans Saints
San Francisco 49ers kicker Phil Dawson connected on a 35-yard field goal in overtime to give the 49ers a 27-24 victory over the New Orleans Saints, snapping a two-game losing streak. 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks sacked and stripped Saints quarterback Drew Brees of the football in overtime to set up the game-winning drive. In the fourth quarter, 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick completed a 51-yard pass to Michael Crabtree on fourth down to set up the game-tying field goal and send the game into overtime.
Friday, November 14
- 3:00 PM ET Sound FX: Week 10 – Includes Wired Sound of Bengals DT Devon Still, Lions WR Calvin Johnson & Ravens head coach John Harbaugh
A Compilation of the best on-field sights and sounds from around the league from Week 10 of the NFL season, featuring the wired sound of:
- Cincinnati Bengals defensive tackle Devon Still
- Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson
- Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh
- Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco
- Buffalo Bills head coach Doug Marrone
- Dallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett
NFL Replay offers an exclusive look at the previous week’s games in a condensed, 90-minute, high-octane format. With the use of bonus NFL Films and NFL Network footage, including never-before-seen camera angles and coaches’ commentary, combined with exclusive wired sound from the field, locker rooms and sidelines, viewers will experience the game like never before.