Lions WR Calvin Johnson with Nate Burleson on ‘NFL GameDay Morning’ Sunday at 9:00 AM ET
Michael Irvin Joins ‘NFL GameDay First’ & ‘NFL GameDay Morning’ From London
Sunday is ‘GameDay’ and every week NFL Network provides more than 15 hours of live coverage, beginning at 7:00 AM ET with NFL GameDay First. NFL Network’s coverage continues at 9:00 AM ET with NFL GameDay Morning leading viewers into the early games. At 1:00 PM ET, NFL GameDay Live provides in-progress highlights and analysis of the day’s games, and at 7:30 PM ET, NFL GameDay Highlights recaps the entire afternoon. At 11:30 PM ET, NFL GameDay Final provides complete analysis on the entire football Sunday.
This week on NFL GameDay First
Host: Melissa Stark
Co-host/Analyst: Sterling Sharpe
Analysts: Shaun O’Hara & Michael Robinson
Featured this week on NFL GameDay First:
- Michael Irvin joins NFL GameDay First from London to explain how the Dallas Cowboys avoid a letdown against the Jacksonville Jaguars
- First Tailgate – Shaun O’Hara gives the key ingredient for a Giants win over the Seahawks, while Michael Robinson has the winning recipe for a Seahawks victory
- Sterling Sharpe recalls the “Instant Replay Game” in advance of Sunday night’s Chicago Bears-Green Bay Packers game
- Sterling Sharpe, Shaun O’Hara and Michael Robinson go inside the film room to break down some of the key matchups on Sunday
- After throwing for 12 touchdowns in the last two weeks, are Ben Roethlisberger and the Pittsburgh Steelers the team to beat in the AFC North?
- Live reports from Kim Jones in London for Cowboys-Jaguars, Stacey Dales for Dolphins-Jets, Jeff Darlington for 49ers-Saints and Aditi Kinkhabwala for Steelers-Jets
- NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport provides the latest news from around the league
- Picks for every game on Sunday
This week on NFL GameDay Morning
Host: Rich Eisen
Analysts: Steve Mariucci, Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner & Warren Sapp
NFL Media Insider: Ian Rapoport
Featured this week on NFL GameDay Morning:
- NFL Network analyst Nate Burleson sits down with his former teammate, Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson, for an interview to discuss his return to the field
- Michael Irvin joins NFL GameDay Morning from London to preview Dallas Cowboys-Jacksonville Jaguars
- Army veterans and members of the Armed Forces join NFL GameDay Morning in-studio
- Steve Cyphers shares the inspirational story of Denver Broncos guard Ben Garland
- Dr. Sapp – Warren Sapp fixes the Dallas Cowboys defense
- Is the Dallas Cowboys’ two-game losing streak a bump in the road or cause for concern?
- Warner’s Corner – Kurt Warner examines Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger’s performance in his last two games
- Which is the best team in the AFC North?
- Steve Mariucci breaks down the recent play of San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick
- NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport has the latest news from around the NFL
- Week 10 Bold Predictions & picks for every game on Sunday
- Live reports
- Albert Breer from Buffalo for Chiefs-Bills
- Stacey Dales from Detroit for Dolphins-Lions
- Jeff Darlington from New Orleans for 49ers-Saints
- Kim Jones from London for Cowboys-Jaguars
- Aditi Kinkhabwala from New York for Steelers-Jets
NFL GameDay Live, NFL GameDay Highlights and NFL GameDay Final Conclude Sunday Coverage
At 1:00 PM ET, NFL GameDay Live provides in-progress highlights and analysis, as well as live fantasy football updates for all of the 1:00 and 4:00 PM ET games. Hosts Kevin Frazier and Dan Hellie are joined by analysts Heath Evans, Brian Billick, LaDainian Tomlinson and Daniel Jeremiah providing 6.5 hours of coverage.
At 7:30 PM ET, Chris Rose hosts NFL GameDay Highlights, along with Tomlinson, Hall of Famer Deion Sanders and Steve Mariucci.
At 11:30 PM ET, Rose and analysts Sanders, Michael Irvin and Marshall Faulk recap all of the day’s action on NFL GameDay Final with game highlights, player and coach press conferences, post-game interviews and analysis of every game.
ABOUT NFL NETWORK
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, fans turn to NFL Network to receive information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, NFL Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps.
Currently in more than 72 million homes, NFL Network has carriage agreements with each of the country’s largest television providers including Comcast, DirecTV, DISH Network, Cablevision, Cox, Charter, Time Warner Cable, Verizon FiOS and AT&T U-Verse.
For fans on the go, all NFL Network programming can also be streamed live on the NFL Mobile from Verizon app (NFL.com/mobile), the NFL app delivered on XBOX from Microsoft, and through Watch NFL Network (NFL.com/watch), with participating cable and satellite providers. For more information, log on to NFL.com/nflnetwork. NFL.com is the exclusive internet home of NFL Network.
– NFL MEDIA –