Quotes From NFL GameDay Highlights & NFL GameDay Final
– “Right now the New England Patriots are the best team in the AFC.” – Michael Irvin on the New England Patriots
– “These guys may be arguably the best tandem of cornerbacks in the game today.” – Deion Sanders on the New England Patriots cornerbacks Brandon Browner and Darrelle Revis
– “Denver probably played their worst game of the season to date. They can play better than that.” – Steve Mariucci on the Denver Broncos who lost 43-21 to the New England Patriots
– “There’s only several teams in the NFL who really think that they can make it to the promise land – to the Super Bowl – and [the Patriots and Broncos] are two of them.” – Deion Sanders on the New England Patriots and the Denver Broncos
– “Jack Del Rio can’t just put guys out there and say go get Tom Brady. No, that’s not going to work. John Fox, being the defensive head coach that he is, they have to come up with a better game plan against a Tom Brady than they did.” – Marshall Faulk on the Denver Broncos
– “Julian Edelman has stepped in and he’s been playing so well. I talked to him last off season…and he said, Michael, I’ve been waiting on this chance to prove my worth. You are proving your worth Julian.” – Michael Irvin on New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman who had nine receptions for 89 yards and a touchdown and returned a punt for a touchdown
– “Right now [Antonio Brown] is the best receiver in the game.” – Deion Sanders on Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown who had 11 receptions for 144 yards and a touchdown
– “What [Ben Roethlisberger] has done, it’s been against quality opponents. Two playoff caliber teams that they may have to see again in the playoffs. You memory bank those. I like what I’m seeing from Big Ben. He and his offensive coordinator [Todd] Haley seem to be on the same page finally.” – Marshall Faulk on the Pittsburgh Steelers who beat the Baltimore Ravens 43-23
– “[The Dallas Cowboys] are a whole different team without Tony Romo. They need Tony Romo to win not just the division, because the Eagles are winning the division, but they need to get in for the wildcard.” – Deion Sanders on the Dallas Cowboys who lost 28-17 to the Arizona Cardinals
– “You saw the guy with the good back play. That’s why the guy with the bad back has to get on that plane and go over there to play.” – Michael Irvin on whether or not Tony Romo should travel to London to face the Jacksonville Jaguars
– “I think [Mark Sanchez] can hold down the fort until Nick Foles gets back.” – Steve Mariucci on Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Mark Sanchez who was 15/22 for 202 yards and two touchdowns
– “The one problem that [Mark] Sanchez gets into is he tries to force the ball sometimes. If he can stay away from those types of plays, they will be OK. Sanchez can come in and play awfully well.” – LaDainian Tomlinson on Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Mark Sanchez
– “I think the main thing the [Cincinatti Bengals] are missing defensively is the coordinator, Mike Zimmer. He went to Minnesota. In-game decisions are what they need – and they’re not making those adjustments against opposing teams like they did a year ago.” – Deion Sanders on the Cincinatti Bengals
– “The Bengals have been missing their best player and when he’s back they’re back. When you’re missing an AJ Green – that’s a grown man. There aren’t too many guys that can play on that level in this game.” – Deion Sanders on Cincinatti Bengals wide receiver AJ Green who had three receptions for 44 yards and a touchdown
– “I think the Cleveland Browns are for real.” – Marshall Faulk on the Cleveland Browns
On NFL.com the following video clip from NFL GameDay Highlights & NFL GameDay Final are available for viewing:
– Week 9 GameDay Express – Host Chris Rose and analysts Deion Sanders, Marshall Faulk and Michael Irvin recap an exciting Week 9 thus far:
– Week 9 Let’s Go Primetime – Deion Sanders provides his top 10 performances of Week 9:
– Can Cowboys Win with Weeden? – Host Chris Rose and analysts Deion Sanders, Marshall Faulk and Michael Irvin discuss whether or not the Dallas Cowboys can win with Brandon Weeden:
– Irvin: Brady Has “Bossed” Manning – Host Chris Rose and analysts Deion Sanders, Marshall Faulk and Michael Irvin breakdown the Broncos-Patriots game:
About NFL GameDay Highlights
Every Sunday evening at 7:30 PM ET, NFL Network recaps the afternoon action with NFL GameDay Highlights. Host Amber Theoharis and analysts Deion Sanders, Steve Mariucci and LaDainian Tomlinson provide highlights, analysis and set the stage for Sunday Night Football.
About NFL GameDay Final
Every Sunday night at 11:30 PM ET, recap the complete day in the NFL with NFL GameDay Final. Host Dan Hellie and analysts Deion Sanders, LaDainian Tomlinson and Michael Irvin put the definitive exclamation point on Sundays providing unlimited highlights of all the games, plus post-game press conferences, interviews from the field and locker room, audio captured throughout the day and expert analysis.
NFL Mobile from Verizon
With NFL Mobile, stream more live games than ever before. Get Thursday, Sunday & Monday Night primetime NFL games and for the first time, local Sunday afternoon games live on your smartphone. Plus, stream NFL Network 24/7 and NFL RedZone every Sunday live, exclusively from Verizon.
NFL Mobile is available to Verizon Wireless customers with a premium subscription for $5/month. Verizon customers can access live games and NFL Network included with the MORE Everything Plan. NFL Redzone is not included with the More Everything Plan, but can be purchased through NFL Mobile for $1.99/mo. For more information about NFL Mobile from Verizon, visit www.verizonwireless.com/insiders-guide/inside/nfl. Data usage applies for app download use & blackout rules apply.
– NFL MEDIA –