Tuesday, October 21
- 2:00 PM ET NFL Replay: Seattle Seahawks vs. St. Louis Rams
The defending Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks were stunned by a fake punt by St. Louis Rams punter Johnny Hekker, the last of three big special teams plays that helped the Rams clinch a 28-26 victory. Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey had a 90-yard touchdown on a punt return and running back Benny Cunningham’s 75-yard kickoff return gave the Rams an early lead that they were able to maintain throughout the game. Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson rushed for 106 yards on seven carries and threw for 313 yards and two touchdowns in the loss.
- 3:30 PM ET NFL Replay: New York Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys
The Dallas Cowboys defeated the New York Giants 31-21 to improve to 6-1 on the year, their best start since they went 13-3 in 2007. Dallas quarterback Tony Romo threw three touchdown passes and running back DeMarco Murray broke Jim Brown’s 56-year-old NFL record with his seventh consecutive 100-yard rushing game to start a season. Murray finished the game with 128 yards rushing.
Wednesday, October 22
- 8:00 PM ET NFL Replay: New Orleans Saints vs. Detroit Lions
The Detroit Lions rallied for a 24-23 victory over the New Orleans Saints. Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford threw two touchdown passes in the final 3:38, including the game-winning pass to wide receiver Corey Fuller with 1:48 remaining. The Saints had a comfortable lead late in the fourth quarter until Stafford threw a 73-yard pass to Lions wide receiver Golden Tate. On their next possession, Saints quarterback Drew Brees was intercepted by Lions safety Glover Quin, who returned the ball to the New Orleans 14 yard line, leading to the game winning touchdown.
Friday, October 24
- 3:00 PM ET Sound FX: Week 7 – Includes Wired Sound of Bears WR Brandon Marshall, Chargers QB Philip Rivers & Lions QB Matthew Stafford (Re-airs at 10:30 PM ET)
A Compilation of the best on-field sights and sounds from around the league from Week 7 of the NFL season, featuring the wired sound of:
- Chicago Bears wide receiver Brandon Marshall
- San Diego Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers
- Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford
- Jacksonville Jaguars head coach Gus Bradley
- 10:00 PM ET Sound FX: Peyton Manning #509
A special edition of Sound FX featuring wired sound of Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning during his record-setting game against the San Francisco 49ers in Week 7.
NFL Replay offers an exclusive look at the previous week’s games in a condensed, 90-minute, high-octane format. With the use of bonus NFL Films and NFL Network footage, including never-before-seen camera angles and coaches’ commentary, combined with exclusive wired sound from the field, locker rooms and sidelines, viewers will experience the game like never before.