Quotes From NFL GameDay Highlights & NFL GameDay Final
– “Peyton Manning revolutionized the game.” – Deion Sanders on Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning who broke Brett Favre’s all-time passing touchdown record
– “He gives such love to the guys who have played before him. [He’s] such a historian.” – Michael Irvin on Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning
– “In your era when you have someone you’re rivaling against it’s difficult. Peyton Manning has Tom Brady – that’s the reality. Tom Brady has three rings and five Super Bowl appearances. He will always be compared to Tom Brady in comparison to rings and winning. That’s the problem with Peyton Manning.” – Deion Sanders on Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning
– “I could tell that [Peyton Manning] was special based on practice. You watch a guy go through his regimen – I’m talking about as a rookie. He came out and called the receivers over [and said] let’s warm up before practice. That routine, it never stopped. Before games they started doing that, and now everybody does it with their receivers and quarterbacks.” – Marshall Faulk on Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning
– “[DeMarco Murray] is a downhill runner; he has to have holes to run through.… That’s who is he. He has an understanding that that’s who I am. Every single Sunday I’m coming to play, that’s what I’m going to bring to this team. Don’t expect anything else. Don’t expect a 70-yard run where he makes all kinds of moves; that’s not him. This young man is running the football the way he knows how.” – LaDainian Tomlinson on Dallas Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray who leads the league in rushing with 913 yards
– “For these guys to consistently win, Marshawn Lynch is your answer.” – Deion Sanders on the Seattle Seahawks who lost their second straight game to move to 3-3
– “[Russell Wilson is] probably one of the best quarterbacks in the game – but he’s not ready to put a whole team on his shoulders like he did today consistently.” – Deion Sanders on Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson
– “[The Detroit Lions’] defense can travel. They will keep you in the game until the offense gets rolling.” – LaDainian Tomlinson on the Detroit Lions
– “[The Baltimore Ravens] seem to have a recipe: every time something goes bad, the next week it’s done, it’s fixed, and they’re moving forward. John Harbaugh is doing a great job with this team.” – Marshall Faulk on the Baltimore Ravens who beat the Atlanta Falcons 29-7 to move to 5-2
– “Now the question is, will [Colt McCoy] start next week? He would if I were the coach.” – Deion Sanders on Washington Redskins quarterback Colt McCoy who was 11/12 for 128 yards and a touchdown
– “I used to think DeSean Jackson [was] the only receiver that has track speed. [T.Y. Hilton] is a key receiver with track speed really playing well.” – Michael Irvin on Indianapolis Colts wide receiver T.Y. Hilton who had seven receptions for 107 yards
– “[Jamaal Charles] just finds his way. He can find space and once he finds space he is special.” – LaDainian Tomlinson on Kansas City Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles who ran the ball 22 times for 95 yards and a touchdown
– “I just can’t get by Jay Cutler. I don’t know what’s going on. You’ve got two good receivers, you’ve got a darn good tight end, you’ve got one of the best running backs in the league and you cannot score points on the Miami Dolphins defense?” – Deion Sanders on Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler
On NFL.com the following video clip from NFL GameDay Highlights & NFL GameDay Final are available for viewing:
– Week 7 GameDay Express – Host Chris Rose and analysts Deion Sanders, Marshall Faulk and Michael Irvin recap an exciting Week 7 thus far:
– Week 7 Let’s Go Primetime – Deion Sanders provides his top 10 performances of Week 7:
– Manning’s Record-Breaking Impact – Host Chris Rose and analysts Deion Sanders, Marshall Faulk and Michael Irvin discuss the significance of Peyton Manning’s 509th touchdown pass:
– Are the Cowboys for Real? – Host Chris Rose and analysts Deion Sanders, Marshall Faulk and Michael Irvin analyze whether or not the Cowboys are for real:
About NFL GameDay Highlights
Every Sunday evening at 7:30 PM ET, NFL Network recaps the afternoon action with NFL GameDay Highlights. Host Chris Rose and analysts Deion Sanders, Steve Mariucci and LaDainian Tomlinson provide highlights, analysis and set the stage for Sunday Night Football.
About NFL GameDay Final
Every Sunday night at 11:30 PM ET, recap the complete day in the NFL with NFL GameDay Final. Host Chris Rose and analysts Deion Sanders, Marshall Faulk and Michael Irvin put the definitive exclamation point on Sundays providing unlimited highlights of all the games, plus post-game press conferences, interviews from the field and locker room, audio captured throughout the day and expert analysis.
NFL Mobile from Verizon
With NFL Mobile, stream more live games than ever before. Get Thursday, Sunday & Monday Night primetime NFL games and for the first time, local Sunday afternoon games live on your smartphone. Plus, stream NFL Network 24/7 and NFL RedZone every Sunday live, exclusively from Verizon.
NFL Mobile is available to Verizon Wireless customers with a premium subscription for $5/month. Verizon customers can access live games and NFL Network included with the MORE Everything Plan. NFL Redzone is not included with the More Everything Plan, but can be purchased through NFL Mobile for $1.99/mo. For more information about NFL Mobile from Verizon, visit www.verizonwireless.com/insiders-guide/inside/nfl. Data usage applies for app download use & blackout rules apply.
– NFL MEDIA –