Melissa Stark, Sterling Sharpe, Shaun O’Hara & Michael Robinson on ‘NFL GameDay First’ at 7:00 AM ET
Denver Broncos S Rahim Moore’s Story of Redemption & Recovery Profiled on ‘NFL GameDay Morning’ at 9:00 AM ET
Sunday is ‘GameDay’ and every week NFL Network provides more than 15 hours of live coverage, beginning at 7:00 AM ET with NFL GameDay First. NFL Network’s coverage continues at 9:00 AM ET with NFL GameDay Morning leading viewers into the early games. At 1:00 PM ET, NFL GameDay Live provides in-progress highlights and analysis of the day’s games, and at 7:30 PM ET, NFL GameDay Highlights recaps the entire afternoon. At 11:30 PM ET, NFL GameDay Final provides complete analysis on the entire football Sunday.
This week on NFL GameDay First
Host: Melissa Stark
Co-host/Analyst: Sterling Sharpe
Analysts: Shaun O’Hara & Michael Robinson
Featured this week on NFL GameDay First:
- NFL GameDay Morning’s Warren Sapp joins NFL GameDay First to discuss if Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt is the most dominant defensive lineman since…Warren Sapp
- Michael Robinson examines why Philadelphia Eagles running back LeSean McCoy is struggling and the key to Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray’s success in Dallas
- Shaun O’Hara explains how the New York Giants will win their third consecutive game this week against the Atlanta Falcons
- Live reports from Steve Wyche for Texans-Cowboys, Jeff Darlington for Rams-Eagles, Kim Jones for Falcons-Giants, Stacey Dales for Ravens-Colts and Aditi Kinkhabwala for Bears-Panthers
- NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport provides the latest news from around the league
- Picks for every game on Sunday
This week on NFL GameDay Morning
Host: Rich Eisen
Analysts: Steve Mariucci, Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner, Warren Sapp & Michael Irvin
NFL Media Insider: Ian Rapoport
Featured this week on NFL GameDay Morning:
- Mark Kriegel examines Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton and analyzes why the number one overall pick in the 2011 NFL Draft hasn’t lived up to the hype
- Steve Cyphers profiles Denver Broncos safety Rahim Moore’s story of redemption and recovery
- NFL Media analyst Daniel Jeremiah looks back at the 2011 draft class for the Dallas Cowboys, which produced players such as Tyron Smith, DeMarco Murray and Bruce Carter
- Warner’s Corner – Kurt Warner seeks an answer to the question of what is wrong with New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady
- Players Only – Is Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt is the best player in the NFL?
- NFL GameDay Morning breaks down the matchup between Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt and the Dallas Cowboys offensive line
- Doctor Sapp – In the debut of a new segment, Warren Sapp fixes what ails the Carolina Panthers defense
- Marshall Plan – Marshall Faulk examines what is wrong with Philadelphia Eagles running back LeSean McCoy and explains how the San Francisco 49ers were able to get running back Frank Gore back on track
- Which is the best team in the NFC East?
- NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport has the latest news from around the NFL
- Week 5 Bold Predictions & picks for every game on Sunday
- Live reports
- Stacey Dales from Indianapolis for Ravens-Colts
- Jeff Darlington from Philadelphia for Rams-Eagles
- Kim Jones from New York for Falcons-Giants
- Aditi Kinkhabwala from Charlotte for Bears-Panthers
- Steve Wyche from Dallas for Texans-Cowboys
NFL GameDay Live, NFL GameDay Highlights and NFL GameDay Final Conclude Sunday Coverage
At 1:00 PM ET, NFL GameDay Live provides in-progress highlights and analysis, as well as live fantasy football updates for all of the 1:00 and 4:00 PM ET games. Hosts Kevin Frazier and Dan Hellie are joined by analysts LaDainian Tomlinson, Heath Evans, Brian Billick and Daniel Jeremiah providing 6.5 hours of coverage.
At 7:30 PM ET, Chris Rose hosts NFL GameDay Highlights, along with Tomlinson, Hall of Famer Deion Sanders and Steve Mariucci.
At 11:30 PM ET, Rose and analysts Sanders, Marshall Faulk and Michael Irvin recap all of the day’s action on NFL GameDay Final with game highlights, player and coach press conferences, post-game interviews and analysis of every game.
ABOUT NFL NETWORK
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, fans turn to NFL Network to receive information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, NFL Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps.
Currently in more than 72 million homes, NFL Network has carriage agreements with each of the country’s largest television providers including Comcast, DirecTV, DISH Network, Cablevision, Cox, Charter, Time Warner Cable, Verizon FiOS and AT&T U-Verse.
For fans on the go, all NFL Network programming can also be streamed live on the NFL Mobile from Verizon app (NFL.com/mobile), the NFL app delivered on XBOX from Microsoft, and through Watch NFL Network (NFL.com/watch), with participating cable and satellite providers. For more information, log on to NFL.com/nflnetwork. NFL.com is the exclusive internet home of NFL Network.
– NFL MEDIA –