Tuesday, September 30
- 2:00 PM ET NFL Replay: Green Bay Packers vs. Chicago Bears
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers threw for 302 yards and four touchdowns as the Packers defeated the Chicago Bears, 38-17. The Packers gained momentum quickly, scoring on the first six possessions. Bears quarterback Jay Cutler threw two interceptions in the third quarter, allowing the Packers to pull away from the Bears and giving them their fifth straight win at Soldier Field.
- 3:30 PM ET NFL Replay: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers beat the Pittsburgh Steelers 27-24 with a five-yard touchdown pass from Buccaneers quarterback Mike Glennon to wide receiver Vincent Jackson with seven seconds remaining in the game. In his first start of the season, Glennon passed for 302 yards. Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger passed for 314 yards and three touchdowns, wide receiver Antonio Brown caught seven passes for 131 yards and two touchdowns, and wide receiver Heath Miller had a career-high nine catches but ultimately the Steelers could not protect their seven-point lead.
Wednesday, October 1
- 8:00 PM ET NFL Replay: Philadelphia Eagles vs. San Francisco 49ers
The San Francisco 49ers were able to contain the league’s top passer quarterback Nick Foles and beat the previously undefeated Philadelphia Eagles, 26-21. 49ers running back Frank Gore caught a career-best 55-yard touchdown pass and ran for 119 yards in his first 100-yard game this year. Eagles running back Darren Sproles had a career-best 82-yard punt return for a touchdown and safety Malcolm Jenkins ran an interception 53 yards for a touchdown.
Friday, October 3
- 10:00 PM ET Sound FX: Week 4 – Includes Wired Sound of Dallas WR Dez Bryant, Bears WR Alshon Jeffery & San Diego HC Mike McCoy
A Compilation of the best on-field sights and sounds from around the league from Week 3 of the NFL season, featuring the wired sound of:
- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant
- Chicago Bears wide receiver Alshon Jeffery
- Pittsburgh Steelers defensive end Cam Heyward
- San Diego Chargers head coach Mike McCoy
- San Francisco 49ers safety Antoine Bethea
NFL Replay offers an exclusive look at the previous week’s games in a condensed, 90-minute, high-octane format. With the use of bonus NFL Films and NFL Network footage, including never-before-seen camera angles and coaches’ commentary, combined with exclusive wired sound from the field, locker rooms and sidelines, viewers will experience the game like never before.